BISAC, Rotary donate books
The Big Island Substance Abuse Council in partnership with the Rotary Club of South Hilo collected more than 150 books that were donated to the Head Start Big Island program. From left are Dr. Hannah Preston-Pita, South Hilo Rotarian and BISAC CEO; Wendy Correa, assistant director Head Start Big Island; April Pana, area manager Head Start Big Island; and Raquel Chang, South Hilo Rotarian and BISAC chief clinical officer.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.