Help identify this photo
Each Saturday, the Tribune-Herald is publishing a photo from the Lyman Museum’s John Howard Pierce Photographic Collection. The museum is seeking help identifying the people and places in the pictures, most of which are from the 1950s and ’60s. Those with information about the subjects in the photos can contact Miki Bulos at 935-5021 (once the message starts, press 5) or via email at email@example.com. This photo (No. 0563) was taken Feb. 26, 1970 and shows people planting trees on Coconut Island.
Photo courtesy of LYMAN MUSEUM
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.