Hilo Aglow Fellowship plans gathering
The Hilo Aglow Fellowship invites the public to a special gathering from 10 a.m.-noon Saturday, July 26, at Haili Church at 211 Haili St. in Hilo.
“Come and join us as we fellowship pray and worship together,” said Aglow Fellowship spokeswoman Rhoda Simeona.
“Our special speaker will be Lisa Yamada, youth director of Hilo Missionary Church.”
For more information about the event, call Simeona at 959-0297 or Denise Kenoi at 935-3439.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.