Kanikapila fun at Wailoa Center on Saturday
Kanikapila fun at Wailoa Center Saturday
Everyone is invited to the Hilo Ukulele Kanikapila Association April Jam Session from 2 to 5 p.m. Saturday on the lower lanai of Wailoa Center. More than 20 ukulele players are scheduled to perform, and the public is invited to join in and play along. This event is free and in conjunction with the Merrie Monarch MAMo exhibit at the center, which will be opened to the public during the kanikapila event.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.