Mountain View planning group meets Thursday
The Mountain View Village Center Planning Group will meet at 6 p.m. Thursday in the the Mountain View School cafeteria.
Special guests will be Civil Defense Agency Administrator Darryl Oliveira and Hawaiian Volcano Observatory Scientist-in-charge Jim Kauahikaua, who will update the community on the Kahauale‘a 2 lava flow and emergency response/resources in the Mountain View area.
“Everyone is invited to attend,” said spokeswoman Susan Langer.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.