Punalights show collects food, money for Food Basket
Despite the lightning storm that damaged some of the lighting equipment, the Punalights synchronized Christmas light show was able to collect $1,028 and 1,342 pounds of food for the Hawaii Food Basket in the month of December.
This was the sixth Christmas that the owners have shared their synchronized display with the community. The show grows every year, expanding up to 50,000 lights dancing to 50 minutes of Christmas and pop music this holiday season.
For more information, visit www.facebook.com/punalights.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.