Several Big Island college students graduate, earn honors
The Citadel recently announced Cadet Logan Higaki of Hilo is among the academically outstanding members of the South Carolina Corps of Cadets being honored for academic achievement during the spring semester.
Higaki was named to The Citadel Dean’s List.
• Jacob B. Edwards of Pahala was listed on the University of Wyoming spring semester President’s Honor Roll of undergraduates who earned a 4.0 grade-point average for the semester.
• Kacey Kim of Captain Cook graduated cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in psychology May 25 from the University of San Diego.
• Captain Cook resident Kai Alita Bresciani, a 2014 graduate of Connecticut College, was named to the Dean’s High Honors list for the spring semester.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.