Vegetable fermentation class set for April 26
Learn to ferment vegetables at a class from 1:30-4:30 p.m. Saturday, April 26, at the Kanu o ka ‘Aina Learning Ohana at Kauhale ‘Oiwi o Pu‘ukapu at 64-1043 Hi‘iaka St in Waimea.
The session is offered by the Hawaii Community College Office of Continuing Education &Training. The cost is $49.
Please bring two to four pounds of cabbage, either head or won bok, and two two-quart jars. Also, bring a cutting board, large mixing bowl and knife.
Call 934-2700 to register.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.