The County of Hawaii is hosting the third annual “Magic Of The Season” holiday open house through Dec. 20 at the Hawaii County Building, 25 Aupuni St. in Hilo. Festivities will run 5:30-8 p.m. nightly with free entertainment, activities and refreshments. County volunteers decorated dozens of trees and lit up the building. The public is invited to view the decorations daily starting at 7:45 a.m. For more information, contact the office of Mayor Billy Kenoi at 961-8211.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Stephens Media LLC or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Stephens Media LLC is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.