Kahakai CERT meeting Thursday
The Kahakai Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) is holding a community meeting at 5:30 p.m. Thursday at Kahakai Elementary School in Hawaiian Beaches.
The purpose of meeting is to gather and acknowledge Hawaiian Beaches and Hawaiian Shores residents who aided in the effort to clear trees to make area roads accessible for emergency vehicles and allow residents without power or whose homes were damaged to make their way to emergency shelters.
For more information, call 854-3048.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.