Police looking for missing Hawi man
Police are looking for a 38-year-old Kohala man who was reported missing.
Jonathan Riveira was last seen at a Hawi home Sunday afternoon. He has a medical condition that requires medication.
Riveira is described as 5-foot-9, 145 pounds with brown eyes and short black hair.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call the Police non-emergency line at 935-3311 or to contact Officer Dayton Tagaca at 889-6540. Those who prefer anonymity may call Crime Stoppers at 961-8300.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.