Police seek missing man
Police are searching for a 23-year-old Hilo man who was reported missing.
Philip Voelker was last seen near Orchidland in the Puna district sometime in November 2013.
He is described as 6-foot-4, 210 pounds with a thin build, a light complexion, brown hair, blue eyes and several tattoos. He is also wanted for several outstanding warrants.
Police ask anyone with information on his whereabouts to call Officer Eddie Cardines at 965-2716 or the Police Department’s non-emergency line at 935-3311.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.