Rodeo continues today
The Panaewa Stampede Rodeo kicked off Saturday with all the familiar rodeo events.
The Stampede continues 11 a.m. today at the Panaewa Equestrian Center, off of Highway 11 next to the zoo.
Tickets are $8 at the gate and children 12 years old and younger are free.
Find more information about the rodeo by visiting www.hawaiirodeostampede.com.
And be sure to watch for Monday’s edition of the Tribune-Herald for additional photos and news from the event.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.