Watch for ‘no parking’ zones in Keaukaha
Police are reminding the public that some areas along Kalanianaole Avenue in Keaukaha are designated “no parking” zones.
No parking zones are designed to allow emergency vehicles access and for residents to get in and out of their driveways safely.
With the summer season approaching, the number of beach goers is expected to increase, leading to a potential parking shortage.
Police ask the public to take extra care not to park where signs prohibit it.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.