Oahu home sales drop 3 percent
HONOLULU (AP) — Sales of single-family homes and condominiums on Oahu saw a nearly 3 percent drop in December.
That’s according to monthly statistics released Tuesday by the Honolulu Board of Realtors. There were 283 single-family homes sold on the island last month, compared with 291 for the same month last year. There were 390 condos sold, down from 401 in December 2012.
Board President Julie Meier said the small dip in sales is typical for this time of year.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.