2 Honolulu stores robbed at gunpoint
HONOLULU (AP) — Honolulu police say two stores were robbed at gunpoint Monday night.
A man with a handgun at 9:30 p.m. held up a clerk at the ABC Superette on Ala Moana Boulevard in Waikiki. He demanded cash and fled.
A little more than two hours later at 11:49 p.m., a man with a handgun robbed Longs Drugs in Manoa Marketplace. The man fled on foot.
Police have not said whether the same man is a suspect in both robberies.
At least five other stores have been the targets of robberies since March 28.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.