Sandra Esther Quixley, 60, of Waikoloa, died March 18 at home. Born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, she was a timeshare sales representative in Australia and Hawaii, model, photographer and world traveler. Services TBA a later date. Memorial donations to North Hawaii Hospice at 65-1328 Kawaihae Rd., Kamuela, HI 96743. She is survived by husband, Ronald Kurtz of Waikoloa; hanai sisters and friends. Arrangements by Cremation Services of West Hawaii.
Obituary for March 28
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Stephens Media LLC or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Stephens Media LLC is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.