‘Four Weddings and an Elvis’ set for Waimea
Waimea Community Theatre will present “Four Weddings and an Elvis” May 17-26, Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. and Sundays at 3 p.m., at the Parker School Theatre at 65-1224 Lindsey Road in Waimea. Tickets are $10/$15.
B. Lee Drew will direct the romantic comedy by Nancy Frick which premiered in 2010.
At Sandy’s Las Vegas Wedding Chapel, Sandy struggles with wedding misfits, erratic Elvis impersonators, serial marriages and a host of problems while attempting to provide cheerful, convenient matrimony on the fly.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.