Recently, the Akaka Falls Lions Club and family members participated in two beautification service projects in a single day. Eleven Lions and five family members gathered in Honomu for their quarterly Adopt A Highway litter pickup from the main highway, through Honomu town, and up to Akaka Falls State Park. Upon completing their litter pickup, Lions and family members headed out to Ookala and gave a facelift to the Ookala Bus Stop Shelter by adding a fresh coat of paint.
Akaka Falls Lions beautify
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publications Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publications Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.