Alzheimer’s lectures in May
The Alzheimer’s Association will present lectures on Saturdays, May 4, 11 and 18, at the Aging and Disability Resource Center at 1055 Kinoole St. in Hilo.
Each day will include a 1 p.m. program, with topics, respectively, on “What Is Dementia,” “Legal Affairs in Dementia” and “Challenging Behaviors in Dementia.” A 3 p.m. series of movies will offer “Diminished Capacity,” “A Moment to Remember” and “A Beautiful Life.”
Alzheimer’s Association Island of Hawaii program coordinator Chris Ridley will present the workshops. Admission is free.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.