The Mauna Kea Polo Club announces its 2013 season will open Oct. 6 and run through Dec. 15. Games are held each Sunday at 1 p.m. at the Waiki‘i Ranch Polo Field. Gates open at noon to the public. Tickets are $5 per person, with children ages 12 and younger admitted for free. Military personnel with valid ID are also free. Tickets are available at the gate and at the Wishard Gallery in Waimea.
Big Island polo season runs Oct. 6 to Dec. 15
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publications Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publications Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.