GEICO helping to feed hungry
From Nov. 4-17, any person who requests a quote from GEICO, either online or on the telephone, will earn the Food Basket a $10 donation from GEICO.
“The offer is unconditional and comes with no obligation, all you need to do is request a quote and have a Big Island zip code,” said Food Basket spokesman Ryan Wenzel. “All monies received from this promotion will be used to continue the battle against hunger on the Big Island. This is a great way to help the community at no cost.”
For more information, contact the Food Basket at 933-6030.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.