Inouye memorial service video airing on Na Leo
A video of the recent Hilo memorial service for the late U.S. Sen. Daniel Inouye is now airing on cable channel 54 of Na Leo ʻO Hawaii Community Television. The program also is streaming on the Internet at www.naleo.tv.
On channel 54, the program next will be shown at 10 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Next week, the show will repeat at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 9, and at 9 a.m. on Friday, Jan. 11.
For more information, please call the station at 935-8874, said spokesman Ken Okimoto. Visit www.naleo.tv.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.