Learn how to make your muscles happy
Olympic muscular massage therapist Geno Ortiz, LMT, will give a free presentation at 1 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 14, at the Hilo Library.
The theme of the talk is “Your Muscles: What They Like and Don’t Like.” It will include a questions and answers and demonstrations.
This program is for anyone: athletes, therapists, couch potatoes, or those who suffer from chronic muscular-related problems.
It is free and open to the public.
For more information, cal Geno at (808) 960-9567 or email email@example.com.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.