Kunga is the pet of the week at the Rainbow Friends Animal Sanctuary in Kurtistown. The border collie/Australian cattle dog mix was rescued by a nice lady when he was a small puppy. Now he is a happy, healthy dog and looking for his “forever home.” Kunga is about 8 months old and especially loves playing with other dogs. He needs a fenced yard, at least one companion dog to play with and a loving family. Stop by Rainbow Friends to visit him. Call 982-5110, or email the shelter volunteers at email@example.com.
Meet Kunga, pet of the week at Rainbow Friends
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publications Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publications Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.