Pahoa High is ‘spooktacular’
The seniors of Pahoa High School invite the community to stop by for three “spooktacular horror-filled nights,” with ono kine grinds and a thrilling experience on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 6 to 9 p.m.
“Dress in your most wicked costumes and really make the place come alive … or, dead,” said publicity spokesman Keith Blackburn. “See you there.”
Public parking will be located by the old gym. Admission is $3 for the PHS Haunted House, which will be located by the “haunted H-Building.”
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.