Public invited to karaoke event
The county Department of Parks and Recreation Elderly Activities Division, Elderly Recreation Services and the Kamana Karaoke Club will be hosting their annual Kamana Karaoke Recital at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 17, at the Hilo Daijingui at 10 Anela St.
The event will showcase seniors from the Kamana Karaoke Club. Tickets are $5 and are available at the ERS office and from Karaoke Club members. Tickets also will be sold at the door. If you have any questions, please call the ERS office at 961-8710.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.