WHS class of ’81 collecting stuff for big benefit sale
The Waiakea High School class of ‘81 reunion committee is collecting items for a big garage sale on Saturday, Aug. 17. Funds raised at the Hilo benefit will be used for the class’s 50th birthday celebration planned for Oct. 19 in Hilo.
Classmates and others in the community who would like to help out are asked to contact Claire “Cracka” Aburamen Isemoto at email@example.com or call 339-5769 by Aug. 10.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.