Former 49er gives his heart to Hilo
Dustin Chow, 7, gets an autograph from four-time San Francisco 49ers Super Bowl champion Jesse Sapolu at Cronies Bar & Grill on Tuesday evening. The United Way event launched Sapolu’s book, “I Gave My Heart to San Francisco,” and auctioned off 49ers merchandise. The grand prize included two tickets to a 49ers game, pre-game field passes and a tailgate party with Sapolu. All proceeds from the event benefited Hawaii Island United Way.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.