Fraud suspect sought by police
Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man wanted for numerous instances of fraudulent use of a credit card and theft of more than $1,700 in Hilo, Waimea and Pahoa.
The suspect is described as a local or Hispanic male in his late 20s to early 30s, about 5-foot-9, bald with a goatee, and tattoos on his neck and left arm. Police ask that anyone with information on his identity or his whereabouts call the Police Department’s non-emergency line at 935-3311.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.