Hiker missing near Kaloli Drive
Fire Rescuers, including a county helicopter, searched a second day on Sunday for 36-year-old hiker who went missing in a wooded area off 11th Avenue near Kaloli Drive.
The man was last seen at about 10 a.m. Saturday by his father, who called 911 shortly after 5 p.m. after his son didn’t return from his hike.
The man had not been reported found by Sunday evening’s press time.
Rules for posting comments
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.