Naomi Hagura in UHH senior piano recital on Tuesday
University of Hawaii at Hilo senior Naomi Hagura will appear in her senior piano recital at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, April 2, at the UHH Performing Arts Center.
The artistry of fiber artist Akihiko Izukura of Kyoto, Japan, noted for his large-scale fabric installations of silk with natural dye, will adorn the stage for the recital, which will include guest artists Tom Geballe and Jonathan Korth.
Admission is free for the event, which is titled “Weaving Friendship.”
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.