Police search for missing woman
Police are searching for a 53-year-old Puna woman reported missing since Friday morning.
Catherine Seaquist of Hawaiian Acres is in need of medical attention. She is described as Caucasian, 5-foot-4, 130 pounds with brown hair and hazel eyes.
She was last seen in Hilo at 10:55 a.m. Friday. She was driving a 1989 white Ford Aerostar van, license plate number HRX 409.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call the police non-emergency line at 935-3311.
Those who prefer anonymity may call Crime Stoppers at 961-8300.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.