Roundabout meeting cancelled
The state Department of Transportation has cancelled a meeting set in Keaau next week.
The meeting, regarding the construction of a roundabout at Keaau-Pahoa Road and Pahoa Village Road, was set for Wednesday at the Keaau Elementary School.
The DOT is delaying the meeting until a location can be found in Pahoa, where the project will occur.
An agency spokeswoman said it will likely be in January.
She said the meeting wasn’t set in Pahoa initially because the DOT couldn’t find an available location.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.