George R. Paasch Jr., 68, of Pahoa died Sept. 21 at Hilo Medical Center. He served in the U.S. Army Reserve. Funeral service at Borthwick Hawaii Funeral Home on Friday. Visitation at 9 a.m. Service at 10 a.m. Burial at noon at Hawaii State Veterans Cemetery No. 2. Survived by wife, Carolina Paasch of Pahoa; sons, George R. (Francine) Paasch III of Hilo, Anthony Jessie (Kandice Nacis) Paasch of Hilo; eight grandchildren; three great-grandchildren. Arrangements by Borthwick Hawaii Funeral Home.
Obituaries for October. 5
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publications Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publications Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.