Obituary for December 24
Tsuyako “Stella” Kidani, 95, of Paauilo died Dec. 7 at a private care home in Honokaa. Born in Paauilo, she was a retired Honokaa School cook and member of Paauilo Hongwanji Mission. Services held; no flowers or koden (monetary gifts). Survived by sons, Robert (Linda) Kidani of Kaneohe, Oahu, and Kenneth (Nani) Kidani of Honokaa; brother, Kenneth (Nani) Kidani of Honokaa; brother, Charles Ishii of Aiea; sister, Gladys (Toshio) Takeya of Paauilo; sister-in-law, Alice Ishii of Paauilo; six grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren; nieces and nephews. Arrangements by Dodo Mortuary.
Rules for posting comments
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.