All-BIIF cross country team
Based on BIIF Championship finish
1. Zoe Sims, Sr., Hawaii Prep
2. Kristiana Van Pernis, Jr., Hawaii Prep
3. Erin Evans, Fr., Hawaii Prep
4. Mehana Sabado, Soph., Hilo
5. Carmen Garson-Shumway, Jr., Hilo
6. Kelly Ulrich, Jr., Hawaii Prep
7. Joy Choe, Jr., Makua Lani
8. Kahala Huddleston, Fr., Kamehameha
9. Kari Van Mols, Sr., Kealakehe
10. Mariah Haight, Jr., Hawaii Prep
11. Tehani Jones, Sr., Kamehameha
12. Emily Evans, Sr., Hawaii Prep
13. Veronica Ludwig, Jr., Hawaii Prep
14. Keili Dorn, Soph., Makua Lani
1. Tony Connors, Jr., Honokaa
2. Ian Mcquate, Jr., Waiakea
3. Paul Gregg, Sr., Parker
4. Andrew Langtry, Sr., St. Joseph
5. Josiah Adams, Soph., Kohala
6. Michael Spetich, Jr., Hawaii Prep
7. Thunder Frost, Soph., Kealakehe
8. Stephen Hunter, Jr., Hilo
9. Justin Macy, Sr., Hawaii Prep
10. Timon Skinner, Jr., Hilo
11. Tyler McCullough, Sr., Parker
12. Maka’ala Cruz, Jr., Kamehameha
13. Brooks McVey, Sr., Honokaa
14. Walter Disney, Jr., Hawaii Prep
Girls coach of the year
Mike Franklin, Hawaii Prep
Boys coach of the year
Ryan Cabalse, Kamehameha
Girls: Hawaii Prep; Boys: Honokaa
Girls and boys
• Christian Liberty: Clara Sheffield, Keenan Freitas, Kekoa Mundo
• HAAS: Jerry Javier
• Hawaii Prep: Hide Akai, Nathan Ludwig, Jake Lai
• Hilo: Jordyn Breitbarth, Kaylee Rapoza, Richard Kerr
• Honokaa: Hildang Adona, Kelly Greenwell, Seanry Agbayani, Isaac Angelo
• Kamehameha: Kera Akiyama, Tiana Iwata, Makena Wagner, Kaimi Ho, Jonah Knell, Dallas Tada
• Ka’u: Kyra Malepe
• Konawaena: Shayli Nakamoto
• Keaau: Shani Cosma, Natalie Hagemann, Davin Alviento, Jeffrey Ferrell
• Kealakehe: Marissa Bryant-Manago, CJ Agusen, Tyler La Salle
• Kohala: Leign-Ann Rivera
• Makua Lani: Mercedes DeCarli, Brianne Kuperus, Hannah Shimizu, Chasen Jakob, Joshua Kuperus, James Whalen
• Parker: Marie Jobes
• Waiakea: Kiana Baruela, Skye Ombac, Vandy Okinaka, Matt Camacho, Mark Pacris
Submitted by HPA athletic director Stephen Perry, the cross country coordinator.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.