Broncos make unbeaten ride to title
The Hilo PONY League baseball champions in the Bronco Division (ages 11-12) finisher their season with a 14-0 record.
On the team are, left to right, first row: Bryce Furuli, Jaime Ebersole, Maui Ahuna, Stone Miyao, Casey Yamauchi, Logan Respicio, Jacob Egawa; second row: Bula Ahuna, Micah Bello, Eric Riviera, Rekky Prudencio, Dustin Asuncion, head coach Lenn Miyao; third row: coach Mason Bello, coach Bully Ahuna, coach Duke Waiki.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.