40th annual Hilo Open
Aug. 30-31 at Hilo Armory
1. Michael Tsutsumi, Hilo/Lissa Tsutsumi, Hilo; 2. Brian Chan, Honolulu/Elaine Chan, Honolulu
1. Xiao Biao Lin, Hilo/Michiko Watanabe, Honolulu; 2. Floyd Yoshimoto, Hilo/Lorna Tsutsumi, Hilo
1. Andy Lin, Hilo/Melanie Toyama, Hilo; 2. Ricky Toyama, Hilo/Jessica Galacgac, Hilo; 3. Justin Zeng, Honolulu/Misato Hosoya, Honolulu
1. Minn Huang, Honolulu/Eva Chin, Honolulu; 2. Justin Zeng, Honolulu/Misato Hosoya, Honolulu; consolation. Gary Galacgac, Hilo/Jessica Galacgac, Hilo
1. Michael Tsutsumi, Hilo; 2. Kimo Keliipaakaua, Hilo
1. Mark Delrosario, Hilo
1. Grant Emerson, Hilo/Sean Roberts, Hilo
1. Derek Uchima, California; 2. Dean Ishimoto, Hilo
1. Djon Lim, Hilo/Nicky Siu, Honolulu; 2. Ricky Toyama, Hilo/Andy Lin, Hilo; consolation. Tim Solis, Hilo/Mark Taketa, Hilo
Elaine Chan, Honolulu/Alice Cheung, Honolulu
Yoshi Tsuchiya, Honolulu/Justin Zeng, Honolulu; 2. Nicky Siu, Honolulu/Kristina Nakamura, Honolulu; consolation. Shawn Yugawa, Hilo/Jaymen Laupola, Honolulu
D women’s doubles
1. Misato Hosoya, Honolulu/Eva Chin, Honolulu; 2. Phoebe Yeung, Honolulu/Alice Cheung, Honolulu
A men’s doubles
1. Michael Tsutsumi, Hilo/Kimo Keliipaakaua, Hilo
B Men’s doubles
Kimo Keliipaakaua, Hilo/Pong Suanasana, Hilo; 2. Brian Chan, Honolulu/Floyd Yoshimoto, Hilo
1. Xiao Biao Lin-Hilo/Leighton Chan, Honolulu; 2. Pong Suanasana, Hilo/Jimmy Yeung, Honolulu
Submitted by Curtis Chong
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.