Encouraging a healthy lifestyle
Runners registered for the Big Island International Marathon are reminded to pick up their race packets at the BIIMA Health & Fitness Expo held at the Hilo Hawaiian’s Moku Ola Room from noon to 6 p.m. Saturday.
This year, Hilo Medical Center’s Outpatient Clinics are sponsoring the race packet bags to encourage a healthy lifestyle and inform the community about the hospital’s nine clinics that provide primary and specialized care.
This year, Hilo Medical Center has donated 1,000 race packet bags to Joe Wedemann, Big Island International Marathon Association Race Director, for the race.
For more information about the race on Sunday, in honor Wayne “Big Dog” Joseph, contact Wedemann at email@example.com or 969-7400.
Rules for posting comments
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.