Keeping track of Kolten and Kean
Friday: Did not play in a 6-2 home win over Nashville
Season (77 games): .306 avg., .361 OBP, .455 slugging, 5 HRs, 25 RBIs, 11 steals
— Statistics for Kolten Wong, a 2008 Kamehameha graduate, playing second base with the Memphis Redbirds, Triple-A affiliate of the St. Louis Cardinals
Friday: 0 for 2 in a suspended game against GCL Twins
Season (4 games): .357 avg., (5 for 14), 3 RBIs, 2 steals
— Statistics for Kean Wong, a 2012 Waiakea graduate, playing second base with the rookie Gulf Coast League Tampa Bay Rays
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.