Online Extra: Another honor for Hawaii junior
Hawaii’s Christian Standhardinger was named the Big West men’s basketball Player of the Week for the second consecutive week Monday.
The junior averaged 20.0 points and 11.0 rebounds as the Rainbow Warriors beat Long Beach State and Cal Irvine at home.
Hawaii (15-9, 9-4 Big West) is in sole possession of second-place in the Big West, 1.5 games behind Long Beach State, heading into a road contest at 5 p.m. HST Thursday against Cal Davis.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.