Online Extra: Lady Viks stop Dragons
Alexis Pana scored 17, and Chailey Cabalis added 11 as Hilo defeated Honokaa 60-37 on Saturday in a preseason girls basketball tournament at Honokaa Armory.
Hunter Liftee scored a game-high 18 points for the Dragons.
Hilo 14 13 20 13 — 60
Honokaa 4 13 4 16 — 37
In other games on Saturday:
Konawaena JV 31, Kealakehe JV 8
Kamehameha-Hawaii JV 27, Laupahoehoe 24
Hilo JV 25, Honokaa JV 21
Hilo JV 56, Konawaena JV 23
Laupahoehoe JV 29, Kealakehe JV 23
Honokaa JV 45, Kamehameha JV 33
Honokaa boys JV 30, Honokaa varsity 28
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.