HOLLYN JOHNSON/Tribune-Herald Keaukaha girls 18 (Jainine Abraham, Tiare Ah Nee, Vannah DePonte, Ciena Jadu, Ari Miller, Shyla Ribordy) had its unbeaten streak snapped by Kai Opua at the John Kekua Jr./Kamehameha regatta on Saturday. However, the crew leads the Moku O Hawaii canoe paddling standings with 24 points with Kai Opua next with 19 points. The Puna regatta is on Saturday, and followed by the Aunty Maile Mauhili/Moku O Championships on July 19.
Go for broke, sistas
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publications Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publications Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.