Hilo High seniors Micah Kaaukai, left, and Isaiah Banasan signed their national letters of intent Monday to continue their baseball careers at Luna Community College in New Mexico. They will join 2013 Vikings graduate Tyler Higa-Gonsalves with the Rough Riders. Kaaukai, Banasan and the Vikings open the BIIF Division I championship series today against Waiakea with a 3 p.m. doubleheader at Wong Stadium.
Vikings signed and sealed
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publications Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publications Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.