Yagi places second in division
Hilo’s Darryl Yagi fired a 154 to finish runnerup in the senior division of the Big Island Amateur golf tournament on Sunday at the Mauna Lani Resort.
Pat McGinness claimed top honors in the senior division with a 75-75-150 total.
Yagi (76-78) was second and George Obana Jr. third with a 155.
Yagi’s name was inadvertently left off the list of top senior division finishers in Sunday’s story on the Big Island Amateur.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.