Man charged in condo burglary
A suspect arrested Monday after a burglary at a Kona condominium has been charged with six offenses.
Tuesday afternoon, detectives charged 22-year-old Ian Medeiros with second-degree theft, resisting arrest, first-degree assault of a police officer, first-degree terroristic threatening, promoting a dangerous drug and possessing drug paraphernalia. His bail was set at $10,500.
He remained at the Kona police cellblock pending his initial court appearance scheduled Thursday.
Rules for posting comments
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.